What is a Meal Plan?
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to Dhall, our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall in Dorrill Dining Hall.
With each meal plan you get a set number of Meal Exchanges to use per week that pull from your allotted meals based on your plan. This allows you to use one Meal Swipe as a Meal Exchange at select locations across campus. Meal Exchange typically includes an entrée, side and beverage.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Dedicated True Balance Allergen Friendly station at Dhall in Dorrill Dining Hall.
To-go meals: Simply request a to-go box when you swipe your meal at Dhall – learn more about to-go meals.
Managing Your Plan
There are two ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Bonus Dollar balance:
- Go to lancercard.longwood.edu and sign in to your account.
- See your Bonus Dollar Balance on your receipt.
- 8/22/22 First Day of Classes
- 8/29/22 Last Day for Add/Drop
- 9/5/22 Labor Day
- 9/8/22 Convocation
- 10/6/22 – 10/7/22 Fall Break
- 10/11/22 Classes Resume
- 11/23/22 – 11/27/22 Thanksgiving Break
- 11/28/22 Classes Resume
- 12/2/22 Last Day of Classes
- 12/3/22 Reading Day
- 12/5/22 - 12/9/22 Exams