A Meal Plan is Convenient
- You can enjoy a relaxing lunch with friends or grab something quick
- Choose your favorites, make a colorful plate, and get on your way back to class in plenty of time
- The locations and menus you’ll love just steps from your Residence Hall
A Meal Plan = Variety & Good Food
- You can pick from an almost endless variety of choices that strike your fancy in D-Hall
- You can easily check nutrition info; pick hot or cold entrees, sides and desserts; try new dishes or old favorites; plus find made without gluten, vegetarian, and vegan selections.
Learn more with our additional tools:
Questions or looking to change your meal plan? Check out our FAQ page for more information.
Our Meal PlansStudents Living On Main Campus
All Students Living on Main Campus: All students living on main campus are required to choose an All Access Plan, between The Rotunda, The Crown, and The Lancer.
All Access Plans allow the freedom to have your meal plan your way, with the ultimate flexibility your busy schedule needs.
No matter what you choose, we've kept what is most important to you in mind, building in the convenience, flexibility, quality, value and healthy options you deserve. Explore our Meal Plan options to learn more about what would be the best fit for you.
If no plan is chosen, The Lancer plan will be assigned.
Questions or looking to upgrade/change your meal plan? Check out our FAQ page for more information.
Need help with your meal plan?
Longwood Dining - Dorrill Dining Hall