This Longwood University Meal Plan Contract is for Commuter Students and covers one semester and you must sign up each semester that you wish to purchase a meal plan. It is the student’s responsibility to change or drop their plan, prior to the deadline.
**If you live in an apartment community managed by Longwood University, do NOT complete this form. Please log in to the Student Housing Gateway to manage your meal plan.**
Dropping or downgrading your meal plan? Please see the deadlines below:
Fall 2019: September 3, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Spring 2020: January 22, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Terms of the Commuter Student Meal Plan Contract: ·
- Meal plans and Bonus Dollars are loaded onto your Lancer Card ·
- Weekly meals are to be used within the Monday-Sunday week and will reset each Monday morning. Unused meals do not carry over. Use one of your 7 guest meals to treat a friend.
- Block meals are allotted all at once in the beginning of the semester to use however your wish. Unused meals do not carry over to the following semester. ·
- Bonus Dollars will carry over from Fall to Spring, if a meal plan is purchased both semesters.
- Meals plans are non-transferable.
- Bonus Dollars cannot be increased. Once Bonus Dollars are depleted, you can add money to Lancer CA$H to continue making purchases with your Lancer Card. ·
- Commuter Students can add a meal plan any time throughout the semester but must pay full cost for the plan.
- Meal Plan changes/drops will result in pro-rated charges for each plan based on date of meal plan changed or dropped. Based on date and Bonus Dollar balance, student may be charged for “overspending”. ·
To add, drop, change, or check your meal plan balance and transaction history please visit lancercard.longwood.edu.